- Ratio and Proportional Relationship (RP) Standards
- Ratio Concepts and Ratio Reasoning
- Analyzing and Using Proportional Relationships to Solve Real-World Problems
- Connecting RP Standards to Other Domains
- Universal Design for Learning
- 45 hours for 3 credits
Creative, Technical and Education Approach
APV content experts work closely with the client to guarantee that the deliverables meet the highest quality standards, experienced instructional designers and developers to bring course content to life, teachers and MSDE reviewers ensure that content is pedagogically sound and user friendly.
- Developed comprehensive course that provides teachers with the flexibility their busy schedules require.
- Supported middle school mathematics teachers in the integration of Common Core State Standards into instruction.
- Focused on theory as well as practical applications so that teachers complete the course with new resources, ideas, and lesson plans to enhance instruction.
- Created a multimedia-rich professional development experience based upon the principles of Universal Design for Learners.
- Featured variety of learning activities including synchronous meetings, discussion forums, independent and group research, interactive presentations and reviews, and reflection activities.
- Complied with WCAG 2.0 standards for accessibility.