General Overview of One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
OASIS is a Best in Class (BIC), Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracting vehicle designed to address a full range of service requirements for Federal agencies that integrate multiple professional service disciplines and ancillary services/products. The services provided under OASIS are intended to meet the professional service mission requirements of all Federal agencies, including all organizations within the Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Community. OASIS permits government customers to manage meeting small business goals, benefit from the Standardized Occupational Classification (SOC) labor categories, and from both the Direct and Assisted acquisition process.
Additional information about OASIS SB contracting vehicles can be found at the GSA OASIS Website.
Under OASIS POOL 1 SB, all federal government agencies can utilize to procure professional services; to include, program management, management consulting, scientific services, engineering services, logistics services, financial management, and ancillary support.
A P Ventures, LLC is a Pool 1 awardee, ready to deliver complex professional services that integrate people, processes, and technologies; deliver measurable results; and ensure our customers succeed in implementing and sustaining innovative and transformational business and technology strategies. GSA OASIS SB allows agencies to receive small business credit and support competition.
|Contract Number||47QRAD20D1176 (Small Business)
47QRAD20D8143 (Small Business 8(a))
|Period of Performance||OASIS Pool 1 Small Business (SB): 07/23/2020 - 12/19/2024
OASIS Pool 1 SB 8(a): 07/29/2020 - 12/19/2024
(Performance period extends up to 12/19/2029 for SB and SB 8(a) contracts)
|Fee||GSA will charge agency customers a .75 percent fee to use the contract.|
|For more information about GSA OASIS, click here.|
GSA OASIS Highlights
- Spans many areas of expertise and mission spaces
- Spans multiple professional service disciplines
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost re-imbursement, at the task order level
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
All services related to leading, facilitating, and ensuring the strategic planning, implementation coordination, integration, and evaluation of programmatic activities and administrative systems.
All services related to the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement.
All services that are primarily involved in the application of comprehensive scientific and professional knowledge in planning, conducting, evaluating, and managing fundamental research, knowledge enhancement, and/or technology development and innovation.
Any service or creative work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training, and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning, and designing engineering principles.
- Includes the management of the flow of resources, not only goods, between the point of origin and the point of destination to meet the requirements of organizations.
- Logistics services involves the integration of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material handling, packaging, security, and any other function necessary to the flow of resources.
Includes the planning, directing, monitoring, organizing, and controlling of the monetary resources of an organization.
To include both technology and non-technology products and services necessary to perform the duties under the task order.
To learn more about core services related to GSA OASIS SB, click here.
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping (Except Geophysical) Services
- 541380 Testing Laboratories
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting Services (2007), Human Resources, and Executive Search Consulting Services (2002)
- 541613 Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541810 Advertising Agencies
- 541820 Public Relations Agencies
- 541830 Media Buying Agencies
- 541840 Media Representatives
- 541850 Outdoor Advertising
- 541860 Direct Mail Advertising
- 541870 Advertising Material Distribution Services
- 541890 Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541910 Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services