HCaTS SB and 8(a) IDIQ
GSA Human Capital and Training Solutions Small Business (HCaTS SB) and and HCaTS 8(a) Pool 1
GSA’s Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) is a government-wide IDIQ contract for the next generation of training, human capital, and organizational improvement as well as related technology solutions.
The Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) contract is the result of a partnership between The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). The initiative creates the joint management of a new strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government-wide contract to support OPM’s Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program, and provides customized human capital management and training services to all agencies. The HCaTS contracts provide federal agencies with a reliable, flexible, fast and efficient way to obtain best value solutions for their complex human capital and training service requirements.
- GSA awarded separate contracts resulting from two RFPs: HCaTS Unrestricted and HCaTS Small Business (SB), both consisting of the same scope for government-wide use for human capital management and training services.
- Both contracts offer the flexibility to use all contract types and provide pricing at the task order level (i.e., Fixed-Price (all types), Cost-Reimbursement (all types), Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour).
- Task orders may also combine more than one contract type (e.g., FFP/Cost, FFP/Labor-Hour, etc.). Additionally, task orders may include incentives, performance based measures, multi-year or option periods, and commercial or non-commercial items.
HCaTS is organized into three Key Service Areas:
- Customized Training and Development Services;
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services; and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement.
APV was one of seven small businesses nationwide to receive awards in both the HCaTS SB Pool 1, for Professional and Management Development Training, and Pool 2, for Human Resource Consulting Services.
Benefits of HCaTS:
- Streamlined ordering procedures
- Broad scope that can include ancillary non-IT professional services
- Customer agency control of procurement and implementation
- Flexibility in procurement approach and use of ODCs
- Limited number of pre-screened, expert contractors with proven successful performance
- Flexibility to use all contract types
- Pricing at the task order level
- Provides self-service (via a DPA) and assisted service (via OPM) access to human capital solutions
Founded in 2007, APV brings together a diverse group of seasoned professionals to provide Human Capital Management, Organizational Effectiveness, and Training & Development solutions.
We work with leaders in federal, state, and local government transforming the way organizations design, acquire, manage, and deliver human capital services. Through an unyielding commitment to quality, service, and integrity, we enable our clients to translate key business strategies into operational realities.
Let us bring our extensive expertise and long-standing passion for training using innovative approaches to your organization.
APV’s Solutions & Services include:
- Strategic HC Planning
- Change Management & Communication
- Performance Management
- Workforce Analysis & Succession Planning
- Competency Assessment & Modeling
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership Assessment & Executive Coaching
- Strategic staffing
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Process Mapping & Re-engineering
- Organizational Transformation Support & Change Management
- Survey Design & Support
- Program Management Support
- Leadership & Management Development
- Custom eLearning Solutions
- Instructional Design
- Instructor-Led & Web-Based Training
- Video Production, Podcasts, & Webcasts
- LMS Implementation & Management
- Modeling & Simulation
HCaTS PMO Website:
GSA HCaTS Contact:
Key Points of Contact:
Corporate HCaTS Program Manager
Ken Rice, Director of Capture
Corporate HCaTS Contract Manager
Pool 1: Professional and Management Development Training
611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
611699 – All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
624310 – Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Pool 2: Human Resource Consulting Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services541618 – Other Management Consulting Services611710 – Educational Support Services
Period of Performance:
11/1/2016 to 10/31/2026
8(a)Pool 1 Conformed Contract (Contract #47QREB21D0001)
8(a)Pool 2 Conformed Contract (Contract #47QREB21D0019)
SB Pool 1 Conformed Contract (Contract #GS02Q16DCR0073)
SB Pool 2 Conformed Contract (Contract #GS02Q16DCR0082)