ANALYZE. PROGRAM. VALIDATE
APV's analyze, program, and validate processes guarantee success for your software development needs.
Our application development methodology caters to the best of breed processes that result in successful on-time, high-quality deliverables, giving our clients the maximum return on their IT spending.
Using a solution-based approach, we work with you to:
- Analyze and evaluate requirements-
- Define the solution architecture-
- Develop prototypes for demos to users-
- Design the framework of the solution-
- Build the solution-
- Validate the solution against requirements-
- Roll out the solution across your organization-
- Provide continuous support for the solution.
With more than 11 years of experience and over 12 enterprise projects as prime contractor, APV consistently deliveres enterprise solutions for federal, state, and local government needs with exceptional results. Our management commitment, along with our effective and efficient team of PMP-certified project managers, SMEs, solution architects, data architects, developers, and quality assurance testers, maintain an unyielding commitment to quality, service, and integrity on every project.
APV’s proven ability to deliver services at high velocity:
- Agile Development Expertise
- Data Warehouse and Data Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- DevOps—Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Data Security, Data Governance, Database Administration
- Master Data Management (MDM) and Metadata Management
- Rapid Cloud Development and SaaS Integration
- Reporting, Data Mining and Visualization
|Application Server||WebLogic, WebSphere, WebCenter|
|Business Intelligence (BI)||OBIEE, Pentaho, SAS BI, Cognos BI, MicroStrategy, Salesforce Analytics, Tableau|
|Data Modeling||ERWIN, Salesforce Data Modeller|
|Big Data||Informatica, Hadoop, Teradata, Greenplum, Data.com|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Salesforce SOAP API|
|Content Management Software (CMS)||FatWire, Eureka, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Salesforce Content Management|
|Configuration Management (CM)||GitHub, JIRA, Serena Dimensions, Selenium Framework, Zuul|
|Databases||Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Salesforce|
|Cloud Hosting||AWS, Salesforce.com CRM, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Force.com|